Nominations - Best European Blog
Nominate your choice for Best European Blog. The European Blog category does not include the UK and Ireland since they have their own category.
A couple of notes:
- You can nominate yourself; don't be shy.
- The number of nominations a blog receives is irrelevant. One nomination is enough...
- In some cases the list of finalists may contain sites not publically nominated.
- This contest is about fun - find some new blogs to read by following the links.
- Read The Nomination FAQ
- Get technical help or ask questions
- Link to The 2006 Weblog Awards with our hotlinkable images.
- Return to the main Nominations Page
Unless you login via Typekey, your comments may be moderated. Due to the volume of comments, it may take up to 24 hours to approve your comment. Typekey authenticated comments will be published immediately. Update (Nov. 25): Nominations are closed. Keep checking The 2006 Weblog Awards homepage for news on finalist, linking, and voting. The voting will commence the first week of December, so keep spreading the word. In the mean time you can also join us in The Weblog Awards forum to discuss the nominees, or do some campaigning.